I know, I know, we just went to the zoo last month, and it was a drizzley chilly day today, but oh well, there will not be many more opportunities to hang out with the grandkids, so away we went. Jamie got to come with Lucy, and I think she really liked her first peek at Hogle Zoo. Of course, little Luce is pretty chill and seems to like most everything. The older kids still love love love the "white" alligator, and the monkeys are always a hit. Izzy was quite entranced today with all the animals, but she loved gramma Ger's chocolate chip cookies best. I should post a picture of the cookies Graice helped me make. Have you ever eaten BLUE chocolate chip cookies? That is what we had to make, since Gracie's new kick is blue blue blue. For Cinderella, of course. Mom, these photos are for you....I am in some of them. In typical mom fashion MY mom complained that she never sees me on my blog. So this is for you, mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
looks like fun. Can't wait to see you all. Love ya
Hey Grandma Ger
You amaze me at your blogging. I think Pigs would truly fly, the day my dad could figure out how to blog. I love it.
Chris told me you guys were leaving soon:( You are going to do great. What an awesome experience. Hopefully they'll let you blog about it.
Best wishes on your new adventures!
Post a Comment