Last week the grandkids (cau in cambodian) let Gramma(look yiay) Ger tag along with them to the zoo. It isn't the Columbus Zoo, but it sure is a whole lot better than it was when MY kids were growing up. I think the Ghost of the Bayou albino aligator was the biggest hit, with the tiger following close behind. MY favorite was watching my little monkies watch all the other animals. There is something about kids and zoos that brings out the child in all of us, I think. So enjoy my little monkeys and remember when you were one, too.
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Last week the grandkids (cau in cambodian) let Gramma(look yiay) Ger tag along with them to the zoo. It isn't the Columbus Zoo, but it sure is a whole lot better than it was when MY kids were growing up. I think the Ghost of the Bayou albino aligator was the biggest hit, with the tiger following close behind. MY favorite was watching my little monkies watch all the other animals. There is something about kids and zoos that brings out the child in all of us, I think. So enjoy my little monkeys and remember when you were one, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Is Becky prego????!!!!
You have really above average cute grandkids. The zoo looked like a fun time for all.
Cute pics! We need to get all the grandma time in that we can:)
I love the picture of you with the girls. How sweet they all are!!
It was fun! I think we need to go again soon!
What a fun bunch! We love the zoo, too!
Post a Comment