Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Family visits










I just returned from 2 weeks spent visiting Ohio and Texas. Can I tell you how much I love seeing my away families? The kids are so beautiful and funny, and I adore their parents as well. It relly makes my heart ache to see the dark circles under Jason's eyes, and to see how long nad challenging Nicole's days are. Really, why do residents get worked such horrendous hours? These docs and their families all deserve huge medals of honor, that is for sure. At the very least they should get paid enough to put food on the table AND pay the basic bills! They have my admiration, that is for sure, and they are incredible "kids". I say that in quotes, cause they are amazing adults but will always be my kids, and that includes the daughters-in-law. Trent and Jamie are doing so well, and have taken to parenthood like ducks to water, I am so impressed and proud of them. Actually, I am really proud of all my kids and their spouses. I am so blessed with 10 kids I want to be just like when I grow up! Now for the best part...the pictures!

First Ohio, then Texas

5 comments:

jandnrichards said...

Geri we had a great time. Thanks again for everything. We love you.

Aimee said...

You have an amazing family and I feel lucky to know them too.

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

Thanks for the pics of your visits. I was hoping you would post some. They are all as cute as ever.

Jamie Lynn said...

It was so fun to have you here, I am glad you got to make the rounds around the country to see everyone! See you in a few days (9 and counting) Love ya.

The Neeleys said...

I love all your kids too. They are the best! Looks like you had some fun visits. Cute pics of your grandkids!