Just a few thankful thoughts for this time of year.
grocery stores...
clean water....heaters and air conditioners....grandkids electricity...a big kitchen.....grandkids.....kids......telephones with free long distance....2 parents.....my husband....computers....blogs......digital cameras.....a warm bed...indoor plumbing....
sit down toilets....FREEDOM....America....
THE GOSPEL....music....books,books,books.....friends....
golf buddies....travel....more grandkids....adoption.....
little arms around my neck....
little voices on the phone....daughters-in-law
sons-in-law....kamados....chocolate....hot baths...
cold milk....crock pots....freedom to choose
my 28yr old home which I love...learning new things
bright colored packages....Christmas decorations....
all of you.
4 comments:
I think those are great things to be thankful for mom, and we are thankful for you!
I like that blog and I agree with you! We are very thankful for you and all that you do for the family. You are a great mom!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a great one. I love your list!
I am thankful for moms over 50 that know how to blog and do goodreads!!
Thanks for the birthday dinner invite on Sunday. I was going to come by but then Scott's sisters family came over right when we got home from church and I didn't have a chance to do the smooth sneak out. I hope you guys had a great time.
P.S. I liked Green Eggs and Ham I am just a tough critic on children's books. When I give out a 5 or 4 I really mean it. I've been begging for half stars and hoping they pull through for me b/c Green Eggs would've been a 3 and a half stars. Maybe I should reread it again after your comments though!
Post a Comment