Monday, December 17, 2007

don't mess with me





Fri morning Doug found out how tough I can be. He was standing behind me, slipped and fell into me from behind. He took out my legs, and I landed hard partly on him, partly on ground. The back of my hard head hit just above his eye, and you can see the results. The unfair thing is, he caused the fall, and my bruises are not where you can see! We have had some good laughs visualizing what we must have looked like, since no permanent damage has been done. Word to the wise...stay out of Doug's way, and don't mess with me!
Fri night Macy and Owen had a sleep over with us. They are so much fun. I really love my grandkids, but then you all know that by now. Sun night was a treat as we had all of our kids who live here with their families, my parents, plus 3 of my sister's kids and families here for dinner, also my sister's mother-in-law, who is part of us, too. Love those family gatherings and all those kids.

1 comment:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I love that one of all three of the girls in their dresses. Good shot! Thanks for always having us over. We love it!