Sept is suppossed to be deligtful weather, not so hot days, cool nights, you Sept "lakies" know what I mean. Well this year was more like sooo hot days and pretty hot nights nights until the wee hours of the morning. That coupled with sick kids made it an atypical fall trip, but still well worth it. It is always so much fun to be with most of the family. We really did miss Trent and Jamie, and were so glad Jason and Nicole and their kids could join us. The best is watching the little ones fall in love with MY lake. Jason took his usual make-mom-cover-her-eyes falls in the process of doing his inversion things on the wake board, and Jeff and Macy jumped from the top of the house boat with Macy wanting more. Maddie platform skiied and houseboat jumped, Graice proved her swim lessons were money well spent as she became a little fish, and Kayla loved the water, too. Cole loved throwing rocks into the lake with dad as much as he loved playing in the lake. All of the kids really loved the water and the boats. What can I say, but the Fisher Lake Powell legacy continues.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Lake Powell in Sept.
Sept is suppossed to be deligtful weather, not so hot days, cool nights, you Sept "lakies" know what I mean. Well this year was more like sooo hot days and pretty hot nights nights until the wee hours of the morning. That coupled with sick kids made it an atypical fall trip, but still well worth it. It is always so much fun to be with most of the family. We really did miss Trent and Jamie, and were so glad Jason and Nicole and their kids could join us. The best is watching the little ones fall in love with MY lake. Jason took his usual make-mom-cover-her-eyes falls in the process of doing his inversion things on the wake board, and Jeff and Macy jumped from the top of the house boat with Macy wanting more. Maddie platform skiied and houseboat jumped, Graice proved her swim lessons were money well spent as she became a little fish, and Kayla loved the water, too. Cole loved throwing rocks into the lake with dad as much as he loved playing in the lake. All of the kids really loved the water and the boats. What can I say, but the Fisher Lake Powell legacy continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so jealous!! I love that lake, too and I can't wait to be back there again. Looks like you guys had a great time. I love seeing all of your cute grandkids!!!
Oh, Lake Powell! Looks like it was so much fun! It seems like it should still by all of us as little cousins there! When did we grow up?
These pictures really put the pressure on to have a cute baby, I have never seen such gorgeous kids!
I'm super impressed with your brave girls... houseboat jumping? You've got some fearless little ones!
Post a Comment