A couple of months ago I asked all my SL kids if they wanted to go to the "Greatest Show on Earth" with me and their children. Doug was going to be out-of-town, so he couldn't go, and Jeff and Erin choose not to go. Janae had to teach that night, so Becki, Brandon, Kayla, Christian, Graice and I went to the circus. We were sitting there and Becki leaned over and said," Mom, do you know this is the first time I have been to the circus?" I started thinking about it and realized it was the 2nd time I had been, the first time being with a friend when I was in high school. So sorry, kids, I don't know if it was lack of money or lack of interest, but I guess we never took you. Graice and Kayla really enjoyed themselves. Becki said it is the longest Kayla has ever sat still and watched something, and Graice was pretty mesmerized. Christain bought her a little rubber elephant she named Tweety Bird, and Tweety goes everywhere with her now. It was alot of fun watching the kids. Hopefully we can get the rest of family to the circus some day. It was alot more fun than sitting in the rain/snow at the U game today. Who would think you would sit through an entire game of cold rain or snow in Sept? We braved it out, though, and didn't leave until the clock said 00:00! We won, by the way. Good thing!
Saturday, September 29, 2007
The circus same to town
A couple of months ago I asked all my SL kids if they wanted to go to the "Greatest Show on Earth" with me and their children. Doug was going to be out-of-town, so he couldn't go, and Jeff and Erin choose not to go. Janae had to teach that night, so Becki, Brandon, Kayla, Christian, Graice and I went to the circus. We were sitting there and Becki leaned over and said," Mom, do you know this is the first time I have been to the circus?" I started thinking about it and realized it was the 2nd time I had been, the first time being with a friend when I was in high school. So sorry, kids, I don't know if it was lack of money or lack of interest, but I guess we never took you. Graice and Kayla really enjoyed themselves. Becki said it is the longest Kayla has ever sat still and watched something, and Graice was pretty mesmerized. Christain bought her a little rubber elephant she named Tweety Bird, and Tweety goes everywhere with her now. It was alot of fun watching the kids. Hopefully we can get the rest of family to the circus some day. It was alot more fun than sitting in the rain/snow at the U game today. Who would think you would sit through an entire game of cold rain or snow in Sept? We braved it out, though, and didn't leave until the clock said 00:00! We won, by the way. Good thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun we cant wait to see you all on sunday.
Looks like fun.
too much fun! Who doesnt' love the circus!?
I can't believe it snowed there last weekend?! Whats up with that, God?
Post a Comment