We won't talk about the score, or the prospects for the rest of the season. It is waaay tooo painful. Good thing we had our own entertainment. Even the heat didn't damper the kids enthusiasm. The popcorn and suckers sure helped, though.
Saturday, September 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I dont think the creative side of either team showed up! I'm glad you had something to entertain you. All we had was drunk students remenicent of your beloved hecklar. I almost felt like I was sitting in the seats my parents used, minus the backrest of course!
Wow! When I looked at that first picture I did a double take. I have never thought Doug and Jason looked a like until now!
You may only be able to produce girls as your posterity but they sure are cute! I'll cheer for them!
Geri, I think your grandgirls are adorable! Must be the good genes.
Post a Comment