Monday, October 8, 2007

leaving on a jet plane

Doug and I take off tomorrow to spend a month in SE Asia and China, so no blog postings for awhile. I will have alot of pictures when I get back, though.
I loved conference this past week-end. I think Sat was the best single day of conference I have ever experienced. I loved Elder Holland's and Ballard's talks, and I thought Elder Haight's talk with Elder Nelson's support was just so touching, I cried like a baby. Isn't the gospel great? Can I tell you how pumped I am to have President Eyring? I am probably his biggest fan. We will miss Pres Faust, but we have that great talk on forgiveness to keep looking back to.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Have tons of fun on your adventures and BE SAFE!!!

Jamie Lynn said...

Can't wait to see the cool pics when you get back!