We got to spend the week-end up in Wyoming with Jeff and Janae and their families. It is so cold up there right now, but it is so beautiful.
The kids loved sledding and playing in the snow. They really thought it was cool to climb up on the roof of the shed across the street.
Of course guitar hero is always a big hit, as is just hanging out. Jan is a long cold month, so it was good to have a little time enjoying the beauty of a Wyoming winter, especially since I just cozied up inside!
3 comments:
I miss going to Star Valley!! Looks like it was a lot of fun though, glad some of the kids got to be with you guys!
I'm glad you got new pics! Those ones are really cute! I'll have to get some from ya! We had fun up there too!
Look how big they are all getting, I love it! You guys are such cute grandparents and they all love to be around you!
Post a Comment