It has been awhile since I blogged. Jason and Nicole are firmly entrenched in San Antonio, and feeling like they were pretty sheltered in Cloumbus! Nicole has the neigborhood kids over there 24/7, and she is pretty much the only parent around, and hers are the only kids with actual bedtimes and rule. Oh the joys af parenting a social 4 yr old. We hacve great time at Lake Powell with the entire family, and Jason't graduation from med school was a life highlight, for sure. It was pretty awesome, that is all I can say. The grandkids are all growing like weeds, but much more fun to have around. We'd like to keep them all here, but that just isn't going to happen. Trent and Jamie will gift us with their first to be born in Columbus, Ohio, where he will be in mediacal school at Ohio State. they are due Nov 10. We have birthdays on the 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, and 25th in our immediate family, so the 10th would just make it a straight. Last week we spent some tiem at our cabin, finally. We had a breakfast guest. I thought I would share his picture with you, along with some of the family. Some of my photos are hiding on my computer, wouldn't you know. I may have to do another post to get what I want, but these are a start.
Saturday, July 7, 2007
summer madness
It has been awhile since I blogged. Jason and Nicole are firmly entrenched in San Antonio, and feeling like they were pretty sheltered in Cloumbus! Nicole has the neigborhood kids over there 24/7, and she is pretty much the only parent around, and hers are the only kids with actual bedtimes and rule. Oh the joys af parenting a social 4 yr old. We hacve great time at Lake Powell with the entire family, and Jason't graduation from med school was a life highlight, for sure. It was pretty awesome, that is all I can say. The grandkids are all growing like weeds, but much more fun to have around. We'd like to keep them all here, but that just isn't going to happen. Trent and Jamie will gift us with their first to be born in Columbus, Ohio, where he will be in mediacal school at Ohio State. they are due Nov 10. We have birthdays on the 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 18th, and 25th in our immediate family, so the 10th would just make it a straight. Last week we spent some tiem at our cabin, finally. We had a breakfast guest. I thought I would share his picture with you, along with some of the family. Some of my photos are hiding on my computer, wouldn't you know. I may have to do another post to get what I want, but these are a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment