Tuesday, April 24, 2007







Janae's cousin Amy has this very talented husband, Scott, who took some really cute pictures of Graice and Izzie, so I thought I would post them. Jason and Nicole bought a home in San Antonio this past week-end. Yea! Doug and I leave tomorrow for a short visit to Columbus, Doug to fish and me to help them pack up. We will go back June 5th for Jason's graduation of the 7th. 4 years doesn't seem so long when you are at this end of it.

2 comments:

The Robinson Family said...

Geri...
Your family looks amazing and I love all the posts of the cute grandkids. I wish time worked out when I am home to see each other. Time goes to quickly. I don't know if you have heard the news yet, but we are expecting again at the end of September. Crazy how life changes. Yeah for Jas and Nic and how fun for Trent and Jamie. Keep in touch. Love you.

Molls

tyandmichellecall said...

How did Janae become 3 again? ... Oh, wait, that's Graice! So cute. I wish I could be closer.
-Michelle