See why we fell in love?
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Do you think it is about time I got back to my blog? I finally have most, but not all, of my 5,000 photos loaded onto my computer. How to choose which ones to post? Our 18 months in Cambodia was the experience fo a life time, and no ammount of words or pictures can really do it justice, but I think I will start with some of the faces of Cambodia that we grew to love so much. Our mission there was one of the hardest things I have ever done in my lifetime, buy because of these people, it was also one of the best. So enjoy these beautiful faces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Totally.
My mission was the hardest thing I have ever done too. I grew in so many ways but it was so so hard!
I am glad you guys were successful in loving so many people there. Glad you are back to your blog.
Yeah! Great pics! Welcome back to the blogging world!
You are quite the photographer. That was fun to see some of the familiar faces that we love also! Thanks for sharing!
So great to see pictures. What an awesome experience I'm sure. Can't wait to see more!
Those pictures are your treasures that show how you love and how you are loved. Thank you so much for sharing!
Post a Comment