Saturday, November 10, 2007





Who wants to see all 2,000 pictures? (no, they are not all kids!)

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Beautiful pictures, Geri. You have a great, artist eye for capturing beautiful moments.

What a fun surprise to come home to! I loved hearing the story.

Jordan said...

I got teary eyed reading your comments. Oh how wonderful to have two new grandbabies. Lucy is absolutely gorgeous. I can't even stand waiting another month for them to come. Owen is also so adorable. I am excited for your whole family. Congratulations.

tyandmichellecall said...

Ger, What great pictures. I want to see all 2,000 when I come to town! And congrats, congrats, congrats on the new babies. I can't wait to see them, too!

Steve & Paula Leishman said...

Awesome pictures Ger. I'm so jealous you got to see so many places in one trip. Looking at these pictures made Steve a little 'homesick' for Asia. I hope we get to see it someday. I am so excited to see your new babies!!