Sunday Christian made ice cream for us out of the peaches off our tree. It was so good. Afterward, he and Izzy took a deserved break. Today Doug and I celebrate our 35th anniversary!
Can you believe it?
He took off early this afternoon to fly to Alaska to teach for a day then fish for 3 days, so I will take my Mom and Dad to Danny Osmand tonight. Someone needs to celebrate that milestone with me, and they agreed to make the sacrifice. Since Doug made it to Snowbird on his road bike this year, I decided he is ready to try the mountain bike, so Jeff helped me get him one for our anniversary. Hopefully his back heals quickly so he can enjoy it!
5 comments:
That picture of me is awful! I can't believe I posted it!
Mom that is classic that you are making a comment on your own post!! Happy Anniversary! 35 years that is a long time, congrats. We love you guys.
Congrats! I can't believe how fast nine years have flown by for us! I am sure 35 probably feels just as fast for you guys! Love ya!
Congrats. Sounds like you had a good time. Doug good job on your bike.
Happy Anniversary! 35 years, and looking better than ever! PS- I agree with Janae that I enjoy your self-comments!
Post a Comment