Thursday, August 9, 2007

Golf and sciatica



While Doug has been home langiushing with sciatica, I went golfing with the girls for the first time this summer! Finally! For those of you who saw my swim posting yesterday, you will realize a photo and the writing are both missing today. Janae threatened me if I didn't remove the photo fo her and Izzy, and in doing so, I lost the whole blog, so I just added some pictures with no words! I'm not doing it again. The golf picture proves I DO get out sometimes.

3 comments:

janae said...

Good thing you removed the picture, otherwise I would of had to of gotten you back!!! Love ya

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

I like seeing pics of you and doug on there! Your golfing looks like fun!

jandnrichards said...

Geri looks like fun. we are excited to see you all soon