Thursday, July 26, 2007

Moving Day






I just got back from moving Trent and Jamie to Columbus, Ohio for medical school. We are true Buckeyes now. It was hard pulling into Columbus knowing that Jas and Nicole and kids are not there anymore. Trent's new home is just blocks away from Jason's old one. At least we know the neighborhood is great, and we get 4 more years of Grater's ice cream, and Handels, too. Erin can still get her "spouse-with-a-house" ice cream fix. We already miss them, but we are excited for their new opportunity. We spent last week with no hot water in the house. Hopefully they have a new hot water heater AND the gas is on today! Good luck Trent and Jamie, we love you.

4 comments:

Jeff, Erin, Macy, Owen& June said...

The new paint looks so good on the garage! I bet they loved having all your help!

janae said...

Your blog is looking good mom!! Nice work, thanks for helping all of us out

Jamie Lynn said...

I look like Drew Carey in those pictures of the moving van. DREW CAREY!

Julie Miller said...

Hi Geri, Looks like you guys should go into business as a moving company! You must be getting good at it now. I love seeing the pictures! Thanks!