Saturday, March 17, 2007

Since the Richards family clan is spread out and spreading even more, I decide to initiate a family blog site. Yes, I am ahead of my kids in this game! I have enjoyed so many of your blogs in the past, maybe you can get a bit of enjoyment hearing abut me and mine. I imagine most of my postings will concern my kids and grand kids, after all, they are the best part of us. First let me start by announcing the birth of our newset grad daughter, Ellie Kate Richards, born to Jason and Nicole Feb. 22. You can see that she has come inot a rather goofy family, but then, you already knew that. Janae is threatening to give birth any time now, so we post Izzy's picture when she gets here. Well I can't get a photo on here. Josh, Help!
It has been an eventful week. Wed Jas found out where he matched for his residency in orthopedic surgery. They are going to San Antonio, Texas, and are really excited about it. It is a great opportunity for him, and Nicole is really looking forward to the house theri money can buy. Way to go, Jas! Way to go Nicole, Maddie, Cole and Ellie. You all make it happen.
At 12:17 this morning, March 17, Isabella Rose (Izzy)was born to Janae and Christian. How nice of her to wait for Jeff's birthday, since Graice was born on Trent's. Next up, Jason's b-day . My next project, figuring how to pst photos of my family.

No comments: